Basil Chicken & Mushroom Stir Fry
This is soooo good! I got the idea of this recipe after we ate at a local Thai restaurant.
1 pound ground chicken
1 can mushroom
5 shallots, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
3 red chili pepper (medium hot), chopped
1 cube chicken bouillon seasoning
4-5 Basil leaves, coarsely chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tbs vegetable oil
Steamed Rice to serve
– Brown ground chicken, drain off any liquids, set aside
– Heat oil, add garlic, shallots, and chili pepper. Stir fry until fragrance.
– Return ground chicken to the pan, add mushroom.
– Add salt, pepper and chicken bouillon. Stir for few minutes.
– Add basil leaves and tomatoes.
Serve with steamed rice