Bihun Goreng (Stir Fried Rice Noodle with Vegetables)
– Rice Noodles, cook based on package directions
– 5-6 shallots, chopped
– 2 garlic, crushed
– Meat (chicken/shrimp/sausage or combination of all of them), cut into cubes.
– 2 cups of mixed vegetables (canned potatoes, green beans and carrots) – cut into small pieces
– 2 eggs, beaten
– beef/chicken bouillon as you like
– salt & pepper as you like
– vegetable oil to fry
– fried shallots to garnish
– Heat oil, stir fry garlic and shallots until fragrance.
– Add meat, stir fry until cooked.
– Add beaten eggs and stir quickly.
– Add mixed vegetables
– Add rice noodles and season with salt, pepper and chicken/beef bouillon. Stir fry for few minutes until all ingredients mixed well.
– Remove from heat, garnish with fried shallots.