Corn & Shrimp Fritters
This one is my favorite since I was a little. Everytime I have to go to potluck gathering with American friends, I usually make this dish because they usually like it.
– 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and cut into small pieces
– 3 cups canned corn, drained (or frozen corn, thawed)
– 1/2 cup chopped scallions
– 4 to 5 tbs self rising corn meal mix
– 1 egg
– Vegetable oil to fry
– Salt & Pepper as much as you like.
– 1 tsp beef/chicken bouillon
– Heat oil in a wok or frying pan, in medium heat.
– Blend 2 cups of corn in a blender or a food processor.
– In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients.
– Shape into fritters, deep fry until golden brown.