Got this recipe from a friend and it’s very delicious and easy to make. I made this for our Sunday School breakfast one day and some people asked for the recipe🙂.
1 pack of cream cheese
1 egg white
1 cup powder sugar
White bread (cut off the edge)
Sugar & Cinnamon, mix well.
Butter – melted
1. For Filling: Combine cream cheese, egg white and powder sugar and mix well.
2. Flatten the bread with flattener
3. Spread with filling and roll the bread.
4. Dip into melted butter.
5. Dip into sugar and cinnamon
6. Bake for 17 minutes at 350 F