Spicy Mac and Cheese Casserole
Berhubung masih ada beberapa bahan sisa bikin lasagna kemarin, tadi iseng-iseng bikin ini deh. Kebetulan Rene bilang pengen makan casserole yang meaty & cheesy hehe.
Berhubung porsinya gede banget, sisanya bisa disimpen di freezer 🙂
– 1 lbs ground beef
– 1 lbs ground saussage
– 1 lbs box elbow macaroni
– 1 can diced tomato with chili
– 2 small cans tomato sauce
– 1 small can tomato paste
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, chopped
– 1 tsp dried oregano
– 1 tsp dried basil
– 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
– 300 gram ricotta cheese
– 1 egg
– 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley
– 1 cup shredded Parmigianno-Reggiano
– 1 package (8 oz) shredded Italian cheese mix
– Cook elbow macaroni based on package direction, drain and set aside.
– In a large saucepan, combine ground chuck, sausage onion and garlic. Cook over medium heat until meat is browned and crumbled; drain.
– Add diced tomato, tomato sauce and tomato paste. Mix well.
– Add dried oregano, Italian seasoning and basil. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
– Combine macaronie and beef mixture. Spread into a 9 x 13 baking dish.
– In a small bowl, mix egg, ricotta cheese and fresh parsley together. Spread over macaronie mixture.
– Layer with shredded parmigianno-reggiano, and top with shredded Italian cheese mix.
– Cover with aluminum foil, bake in 350 F for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Serve with salad and garlic bread.