Paula Deen..oh Paula Deen.. what would I do without you????
This one is another great recipe from her!
(Recipe taken from http://www.foodnetwork.com)
* 2 pounds ground beef
* 2 cups diced onions
* 2 (15 1/2-ounce) cans pinto beans
* 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can pink kidney beans
* 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
* 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
* 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can tomatoes with chiles
* 2 (4 1/2-ounce) cans diced green chiles
* 1 (4.6-ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced, optional
* 1/2 cup green olives, sliced, optional
* 1 (1 1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
* 1 (1-ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
* Corn chips, for serving
* Sour cream, for garnish
* Grated cheese, for garnish
* Chopped green onions, for garnish
* Pickled jalapenos, for garnish
Brown the ground beef and onions in a large skillet; drain the excess fat, then transfer the browned beef and onions to a large slow cooker or a stockpot. Add the beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, black olives, green olives, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix, and cook in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours or simmer over low heat for about 1 hour in a pot on the stove. To serve, place a few corn chips in each bowl and ladle soup over them. Top with sour cream, cheese, green onions and jalapenos.